Tuesday 12 September 2017

Review: Pretender to the Crown

Pretender to the Crown Pretender to the Crown by Melissa McShane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved it. I couldn't put it down, I was completely sucked into the story, at one point it felt like I had been injured. I am so glad this series was written, from Part 1 of Servant to the Crown, I wanted to know more about Willow North and how she became Queen.
After reading this book, I want to know even more. I noticed that the Sajian family colours were silver and blue, which are the North family colours in the Tremontane series. I loved this story, the dynamics and drama of the characters, this book is so well written that you fell all the characters emotions, all their pain and suffering with them, and are lifted by their hopes and triumphs.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment