Sunday 10 September 2017

Review: Intensity

Intensity Intensity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Everything we thought we knew was a lie, this books clears up so many inconsistencies that have happened that had us scratching our heads, it also clears up a lot about the Dark-Hunters timeline.
So many questions answered. That was an emotional rollercoaster, one you couldn't get off, all that pain and suffering and for what. I loved it, it answered all the questions that have been plaguing me since Illusion and Instinct. I had an inkling that they might have wiped Nick's memories and that's why Simi acted like she knew Nick in Seize the Night. I am looking forward to Cyrians books, however I am curious when the Dark-Hunter timeline will catch up to the CON timeline. When will we see Ambrose/Nick's and Nyria's love story.
Small note what is Kody's real name - Neria, Nyria or Belam she has been called all of them?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment