Saturday 17 October 2015

Welcome!

Hi all welcome to my blog.
So today I read two books, which is on the low side, my usual is about 3 a day. Any way, Kingdom of the Golden Dragon and Forest of the Pygmies by Isabel Allende are well written and captivating the series captivates you and takes to you to places most of us wouldn't ordinarily see. From the Himalayas to the African jungle Allende takes us on amazing adventures. I would rate these books 4 1/2 stars.
Coming out this month are some books I am dying for.
  • Born to Endless Night Oct 20th by Cassandra Clare, Magnus with a baby, this ought to be good.
  • Moonbreeze Oct 20th by Adrienne Woods, I have waited for this for so long I just can't wait, 3 more days, YAY!
  • Hell's Geek Oct 22nd by Eve Langlais, this will be HILARIOUS.
  • The Iron Warrior Oct 27th by Julie Kagawa, OMG finally right!
  • Mind Games Oct 31st by Jana Oliver, she just keeps giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment